Professional Services Manager
Your Role Explained
Your role will be crucial in helping our client in its evolution towards becoming a total solutions provider. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to oversee the development and delivery of hi-tech client solutions based on a combination of products and services and its niche third party suppliers/partners.
Experience & Candidate
This role requires a strong individual capable of managing the existing legacy services commitments but also capable of driving for innovation and future growth through the introduction of new solutions and services.
• Liaising with the sales team as part of the client engagement process to effectively capture client requirements and scope the resulting project deliverables.
• Technical leadership of the solution design phase to fully understand the client requirements and drive the process.
• Project Management of small teams
• Liaising with Solution Providers
• Generation of a solutions portfolio
• Strong technical background with versatile technical skillsets across different enterprise-based technologies including mobile computing and wireless technologies.
• Strong understanding of hardware lifecycle from client specification to delivery & post-sales services & support.
• Strong understanding of the full software development life cycle.
• Project management capability to deliver complex, short-term, technical projects
Vendor management capability.
• Knowledge of SLA based contractual agreements
Our client is an Irish-owned provider of mobile computing solutions for enterprises across different sectors including Pharmaceutical, Precision Device Manufacturing and Retail. They have been in business since 2000 and during this time have established close relationships and associations with the world leading manufacturers in the barcode, data capture and mobile computing areas.