Future People Recruitment train and develop potential new hires so that they have the specific and key skills required to fill key roles in organisations and “hit the ground running” from day one. This is a company and role specific recruitment service which goes far any beyond standard and traditional recruitment services. It means that new hires have been trained and developed specifically for roles in companies through targeted and agreed training programs in advance of taking up roles with their employers. This is how the services work;
- Future People Recruitment engages with the hiring company and identifies the key skills required for open roles in their organisation
- Suitable candidates are identified and a skills gap assessment is carried out with each prospective candidate (The hiring company can be involved at this stage)
- It should be noted that suitable candidates can be jobseekers or indeed currently employed in a lower level role. In addition these groups would typically be small and proportional to the number of people required by the hiring companies
- Detailed development and training plans are put in place for the prospective candidates with training typically taking place in the evening time to accommodate candidates who are working and to facilitate jobseekers to meet their commitments to the DSP
- Once the training & development plan is complete then the skills gap is closed and the prospective candidates are in a position to apply and interview for the pre identified roles with the hiring company.