Your Role Explained
Working as part of an existing Professional Services team the successful candidate will also work closely with the Sales Team to provide technical assessment of customer applications in pre-and post-sales situations.
– Analyse customer’s technical problem,
– Run feasibility studies on customer’s requirements,
– Recommend and demonstrate technical solutions both internally and externally
– Perform scheduled trainings and start up assistance or consultancy.
– Deliver effective demos to both a large and small technical and non-technical audience.
– Perform other related duties as required by the business.
Experience and Candidate
• Team player, Self-starter, capable of working with autonomy after intensive training on products and Company’s strategies, policies and procedures
• Must be sensitive to sales situations
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good presentation, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Should be comfortable with working under pressure and traveling to maximize the business potential in the territory
• 2+ year(s) of experience in a similar role desired.
• Full, clean driver’s license
• Mainstream IT and Networking skillset is a must, in particular Wireless solutions.
• Experience dealing with enterprise mobility incorporating Cisco and Zebra Technologies a real plus as well as those who have a history working with applications from the likes of Soti, Wavelink and similar platforms.
Our client is an Irish-owned provider of mobile computing solutions for enterprises across different sectors including Pharmaceutical, Precision Device Manufacturing and Retail. They have been in business since 2000 and during this time have established close relationships and associations with the world leading manufacturers in the barcode, data capture and mobile computing areas.